Now that you’ve received your new furniture, you’ll want to make sure that take good care of it so that it will last for years to come. Below are some helpful hints to ensure your furniture’s well being. Always read and follow care label instructions from your actual piece of furniture first.
For Upholstered or Slipcovered Furniture
- Do not leave spills unattended. If you have a spill, try spot cleaning.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge; blot to remove excess water; air dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically
- If you have a Washable slipcover. Refer to additional Care Sheet
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface
For Wood or Solid Surfaces
- Dust with a soft dry cloth
- Do not leave spills unattended
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight to avoid fading
- Use furniture wax if needed